Sunday, March 17, 2013

Guest Bathroom officially updated/done!


You may have seen some of our bathroom remodeling pictures quite some time back when it was in the process of being finished.  Now it is officially finished (this is the line for my husband!)...unofficially we still need window treatment.  Didn't take that long for the contractor to finish the bathroom, but took long enough for me to take pictures of the bathroom.

In my mind the bathroom is done when you have hung art work on the wall!  So during our vacation in Sri Lanka, I was able to connect with an artist named Sunilabandu to get my thoughts on canvas.  I gave him colors and described what I wanted, "An Indian woman in a saree bathing in the river before prayers", gave him a random picture of a woman bathing in the river, nothing like this. I wanted the saree to look wet.  I also wanted the colors to be neon green, some blue and a little pink and orange to bring in the colors of the boxes in the bathroom containing the best smelling soaps. Here you go...









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...