Monday, February 17, 2014

2014 Color of the Year - Pantone annonuced "Radiant Orchid" as the color of the year!

When I first heard about the 2014 Pantone color of the year, I wasn't sure if I would like a purple room or décor.  It is one of those shades that can be tricky, I think... however, found so many inspirations that I am beginning to like the color.




Or you can spruce up a room by adding Radiant Orchid as an accent color.  A nice touch would be to add pillows or just cover one chair in Radiant Orchid color. 



 

Here are some "Radiant Orchid" in my home.  The chair below was bought at a garage sale and recovered in a purple damask fabric.  My entire family room is decorated with watery blue and orange and I have a few mix of purple, yellow and taupe.
 

 
Found some purple linen coasters!  It could pass for the color of the year right...

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...