Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A walk down Abbots Lane and Gerrards Cross - Trip to London

We recently came back from London attending a lovely wedding. 
 

The wedding décor and cake made by the famous Sonia Tissera;


 
While in London, we, my husband and I tried to keep fit since we have started taking exercise seriously...with no dent in sight!  As I have said before, our vacations include gastronomic enjoyment which is inevitable.  We stayed in two places, with our friend and cousin.  So we decided to take a walk down our friends' and cousins' lane.  Both live on beautiful streets with houses that are unique and full of character.





Our friend's home below...
 



My cousin's home below...I love drive ways with pebble stones.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...