Wednesday, September 19, 2012

NYC Again!

We had a fabulous week-end in NYC visiting with my two sons. When we generally go to visit, our sons conveniently choose the most expensive restaurant to have dinner....go figure! On Saturday I had a few hours to myself, so I decided to scope out some design stores. I didn't realize that I was walking around for three hours all around Manhattan and didn't feel tired.  I am sure you have heard of the ABC Carpet store which I haunt on every trip. 

You could easily get swept up and lost in this lovely store.
 
 






I am helping to design a kitchen and chose similar lights to go on top of the sink.  Will post the finished kitchen pictures once completed.


Obviously as the name indicates "ABC Carpet & Home" their stash and the choice of carpets are unbeleivable which I have never seen in any other carpet stores.










 This is the new trend in rugs...the dyed look.



Lots more with Lillian August

 
 

 

 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...